Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Face & Body routine for a good night :)

Hello my lovely ladies.
thank you for visiting my blog!
yesterday evening i was getting ready for bed & thought it would be nice to show you what i use for my face & body care in the night!
Most of my products i have purchased them in Germany & because i know that many German Girls read me they will know all the products!
lets start!

1 : Bel premium Oil eye make-up removal pads + Vitamin E are the best pads for removing Waterproof make-up. the first thing i do is to remove ALL my make-up.
2 : Balea wash gel cleans my skin very very good & is for normal and oily skin.
smells so fresh!
3 : Balea moisturising cream for normal & oily skin. 



4 : my DIY lip scrub you can find my post here. DIY lip scrub
i make a lip scrub 5 times a week and it helps my lips to stay "flat".
5 : after making the scrub i always moisturize my lips with VASELINE like it would be a nivea chopstick etc.


6 : for my body i always use this spray deodorant at night smells fresh is with no Alcohol & i got it from LIDL in Greece.
7 : a body butter from a natural cosmetics brand with macademianut & buttermilk for very dry skin..my face is oily and my body is dry so bad..this butter makes my skin soft & smells perfect.


TIPS (that work for me)
-if you have an acne problem never use a towel for your face always use napkin for 1 use..
-if you have an acne problem if it is possible change everyday your pillow case..
-never never sleep with make-up it is very very bad for our skin.
-if you have skin problems go to the dermatologist. what i say or other blogger it JUST worked for us.

& this is me after my face & body routine..NO make-up & very very relaxed..
i hope you liked it.. have a nice day..



                                             ** 1 , 2 ,3 & 7 are all products from a drugstore in GERMANY.

No comments:

Post a Comment