Saturday, April 12, 2014

The beauty scenario TAG !

Hey !
Today i have a very simple Tag for you ! Im not in the mood if doing abything more fore these days because i am really sad.. From today me and my boyfriend have to live 7 hours away( with the ship) because of work for about 6 months..So im a little bit broken..

Enjoy.....






1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?

I really never buy highend foundations! The only one i had was Estee Lauder double wear! Really good coverage BUT very very heavy for my type of skin & for drugstore i would defenitely say Maybelline fit me foundation that really reminds me of Mac foundations i have tried and really love it! 

 2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

It really depends on the situation, if its formal and She seems hard to talk to and no humour defenitely i would  ignore it but if ahe was more easy going then probably i would say it with a very sweet way!

3) Your not feeling very well and you need a Bomb lipstick to make you feel kind of Sexy which one do you go for?

Hmm !
1 - Max Factor  715 Ruby TUesday 
a really hot hot Red for hot nights hehe! 

2 - Catrice ultimate colour 270 Matt-erial Girl ! A hot Pink with a little blue undertone with a Matt - velvet finish

4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?

For make up i  would not change anything!
In my teenage years i almost wore nothing on my face just a light lipstick & some mascara! But i would never dye my hair so blond again! Never never! I destroyed my hair back these days !


5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b)cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund. 

First of all of course i would do the c. Then the b. And then a. Hehe ! 


6) your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I never use pallettes! 


7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 

I would say all my lipsticks as they are my favorite part of my little make up collection! 

8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you havn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase  it or c)secretly do the same to something of theirs ..

I would never say something! 
My friendship is more important from some products! 


Hope you liked it! Simple & cute little Tag questions! Try it !!!

Lots of love! 
Luise


P.S here you can see a picture how it looks like here where i live! NAXOS greece. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment