Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Small Summer Tag


What is the best part of summer time?

the best time of summer time is definitely my birthday. it was on the 20th July and i had a really great time with my family & my boyfriend :)

Do you tan or burn?

TAN! using my monoi de Tahiti oil ! 

Favorite summer nail polish?

i don't have a specific brand but my colors for the summer are WHITE & BLUE

Favorite summer drink/beverage?

in summer i love to drink ice cold coffee or sparkling water with fresh lemon!

Favorite summer clothing item?

i love everything what is over sized & of course maxi dresses!

Favorite current phone app during summer?

i work many hours a day and i have no time to chill with my phone
but i have found a really cool app which is called "7 min workout" & helps really a lot people who have no time to exercise! check it! 

Favorite summer beauty product?

my garnier BB cream & my honolulu bronzer w7

Favorite summer activity ?

swimming of course!

Favorite type of lip product for the summer time?

i really don't use any lipsticks in our hot weather but i sometimes just wear maybelline baby lips!


that's it !
hope you enjoyed 
xx Luise



No comments:

Post a Comment