Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Essence pure Skin anti-Spot cover Stick (Review)

hello my Sweet girls!
Today I have a mini Review for you. It's all about the Essence Pure skin anti-spot cover stick.
 Check it here : 

http://www.essence.eu/at/produkte/gesicht/cover/e/product/pure-skin-anti-spot-cover-stick-02/


First of all I bought it in a store in Greece for 2,50 euro. I think you can find it almost all over the world.
What they promise that the product does :essence pure skin cover stick with Clearderm Complex fights spots & blackheads. Perfectly covers imperfections without clogging pores . Helps to prevent new impurities. Calming and anti-inflammatory. For beautiful skin.
Proved by dermatologists

What I like about it.
  • The price. 
  • It really fights against spots & blackheads.
  • If you feel that you will have a break out and then apply a little bit of this product it will fight and the break out will not come through.
  • If you first apply make up and then the cover stick it gives a quite OK cover.
What I Don't like about it.
  • It doesn't covers like a concealer.
  • It has a strange orange color.
  • It doesn't smell good.
But the worst is that if you use it everyday in two weeks u will have used it all. It's 5 g but it looks like 3g.

I took 2 photos  for you to see how it looks.
Here you can see this orange color that I HATE,
Sorry about the pictures my skin has so many break outs.

Have you tried this product ?

I'm trying to find out how to blog with the IPad that's why I'm writing like that.
 Thanks for checking in.
LUISE 

No comments:

Post a Comment