Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March favorites !

 
Hello Dolls!!
I am sick for about 1 week but slowly it becomes better and better...
This month I have just 3 favorites but they really surprised me & I am in LOVE ! 
Let's start right away! 


The first product i have to mention is
            Max Factor creme puff. 


My shade is 81 truly fair.. It is a pressed powder with PERFECT coverage! First of all it is a really cheap product for about 6,50 euro. It smells really fresh almost like a toothpaste :p ! It has a really really good coverage! The past month i had really bad break outs and this powder covered all my spots! It also has a matte finish! The only negative ( but not very important) is that it does not last for many hours! But you can have it with you whenever you will need it! 



The next product are make up removal wipes.. 

ACTUALLY they are not for removing make up but i tried them once and loved them because they are for babies are extra sensitive and most important without alcohol ! They remove make up really really good! One wipe is enough for eyes and face.. They have something like "stripes" on them and it makes the remove of make up easier! The price was 1.50 for 25 wipes.. Not bad right? 


And the last one is an Application which is my life saver..
I really hate working out going to the gym etc.
So the best application popped out on my iTunes store! 
The name is 7 minute workout!it shows you really good exercises for 7 minutes a day! It really helps! So if you like go check it out!

  I hope you liked it!                           Thank you so much for  checking my blog!           
Lots of love 
Luise! 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment